World Health Identification (WHID) is dedicated to providing information about health, health care and the prevention of disease to health care professionals, related industries and patients.Committed to increase efficiency within health care and forwarding important information in case of an emergency. Global health care for all individuals.
WHID founded in 2014 and based in Berlin/Germany
We like to forward important information to health related institutes and health care professionals to increase efficiency within the global context. Various possibilities exist with joining partners to help improving health care, diagnose and reduce diseases.
With existing technologies, we would be able to react faster to increase productivity to safe lives. However, it is still not possible to forward valuable information to health professionals and organizations within a reasonable time to safe lives.
We are committed to better quality of life by forwarding information.
This is based on your proactive involvement of improving the ability accessing information.
About the founder of WHID:
born in 1954 and raised in Germany
after a bank apprenticeship
and secondary education in Information technologies
- Nixdorf Computers – Berlin/Germany – Programmer
- Steinmueller – Rivonia/South Africa – Programmer Analyst
- Mannesmann Demag – Braamfontein/South Africa – Programmer Analyst
- TP Computing – Randburg/SouthAfrica – Sales, Marketing, Management- COO
- Schaumberger Computerware – Hyde Park/South Africa – CEO
- PDV – Bochum/Germany – Sales Force Automation
- European Centre of Expertise for the Health Care Industry in Berlin/Germany as International Business Development Manager
- WHID – Berlin/Germany – CEO
Through out my career, I am interested in streamlining processes within various businesses to increase efficiency of applications. Focusing in Health Care, I have founded WHID with the concept, to access patient’s medical data to save and improve life conditions. As technologies are increasingly advanced, opportunities arise to link various information (authorized by the individual/governments/health insurances), to assist, help and improve health conditions.